Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sani Kaita joins Lokomotiv

*First of all I wish to inform all the blog followers that yesterday I weren't able to post any new posts because I wasn't at home all day, my apologies.*


Yesterday, Lokomotiv officially unveiled Nigerian Sani Kaita as their new player. The terms are the same of those of the previous post, that is Kaita will firstly join Lokomotiv on loan. Before joining Lokomotiv, Kaita played for Kano Pillars, Sparta Rotterdam, AS Monaco and very recently for Kuban. Actually this season Kaita starred 17 times for the Krasnodar outfit. The Nigerian midfielder will play with the number 18.

To be sincere I never watched this young lad, 23, in action; thus I can't comment either on his abilities or if he is what's Lokomotiv need. However, for sure we needed a defensive midfielder because apart of Charles & Dujmovic we have no defensive midfielders. For sure the competition will help the whole team. Just can't wait to see him in action. The only thing that I can say is that according to former Kuban Krasnodar mentor Sergey Ovchinnikov, Kaita is one of the best defensive midfielders in the RPL and thus it should be a good signing for the Railwaymen. Hope so!! All the best Kaita!! Hope that you do well and join Lokomotiv permanently, Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment