Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Goodbye, Captain Diniyar. . . .


After that Lokomotiv seemed to have found their game again, this was the sort of news least wanted. Just a week ago I wrote a post which carried the title "Bilyaletdinov: As long as I will stay in Russia, I will play only for Lokomotiv!" in which I showed my hope that the day that Bilyaletdinov leave Lokomotiv for a "bigger" club will never arrive. Barely a week had passed and that day did arrived. Today, after hours of pure speculation Bilyaletdinov left Lokomotiv and signed for Everton for 5 years. My day couldn't kicked off worst. Watching the official announcement on Everton website was something I just couldn't get over it. For sure I wouldn't have imagined just a week ago. After the signing of Wagner I was really looking forward to watching Bilyaletdinov, Wagner and Torbinsky playing together. A dream which however will never come true.

However I must say that I am really happy for the lad; because for sure he deserve such transfer after he what he did for Loko. I barely seen him giving less than 100% in every match. When things got tough he was one of those who show his determination and give us fans hope. Forsure his workrate and leadership will be sorely missed at Lokomotiv. These are some of the few reasons that I couldn't but just be disappointed for losing our talismanic captain. Currently I am blaming Manchester City for the loss of Bilyaletdinov. If those cunts wouldn't have paid over £24 million for an above average defender like Lescott, Everton would never had the funds available to approach let alone sign Diniyar. Actually reports state that Everton paid £10million for the pacey left winger. However as I already stated I doesn't want to be egoist and thus I am very happy for him and I admit that from then on I will start following Everton a little more. I am sure Everton fans will treat you the way we did who personally are one of the most sportmanship fans in England. Applausing a team who beat your team 6-1 at your own home is something very unusual. However such thing happened at Goodisoon Park after Everton's 6-1 trashing to Arsenal.

Bilyaletdinov who have been at Lokomotiv since 2004, appeared 150 times for Lokomotiv, scoring 31 goals in the process. All the best Captain Diniyar!! Lokomotiv fans will never ever forget you!! Hope that someday you'll be back, just hope so. Goodbye, Captain Diniyar. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment