Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bilyaletdinov: "As long as I will stay in Russia, I will play only for Lokomotiv!"

In an interview with Lokomotiv Moscow captain, Diniyar Bilyaletdinov showed his loyalty and love for his club by stating that he will never play for another Russian team if not for Lokomotiv Moscow. In a football word which is developing into a one with little or even in some cases zero loyalty and were money and fame counts such words really boost the whole team and trigger a great deal of satisfaction amongst the fans, as it does with myself. Being a fan who prefer loyal players rather than big names or highly skilled world class players; who is satisfied to see his team losing but knowing that they gave their best; who doesn't hide out his red-green love even if sometimes I am literally ridiculed continously by my own friends for siding with a unknown Russian club; such words from our captain JUST THRILL ME. We Loko fans are proud for having a captain like you Diniyar =]. However I concede that Bilyaletdinov is right if he aim that someday he go to play abroad. Playing in a stronger league is different than playing in Russia and for sure it helps you to grow as a player. So I won't blame him if someday Bilyaletdinov does leave the team for a bigger club. I just hope that if that day arrive [HOPE NOT], at least Lokomotiv and the fans stay in his heart. . .forever. Thanks Bilya!! Football is not just about winning trophies and being declared the best of the world, it is much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment