Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lokomotiv interested in Spartak man

According to Sport-Express, Lokomotiv are interested in the services of former Russian Under-21 keeper Dmitry Khomich who currently is on loan at Spartak Nalchik. On the other hand the player's transfer rights belong to another Spartak, this time that of Moscow. According to Sport-Express, even though if the contract between the two Spartaks is for a whole year, it discloses that Khomich can be transfered during the summer transfer window if any club makes an offer for his services.
In my opinion, I believe that the goalkeeping department is the least of concern at present. I believe that bringing a playmaker is the top priority. However I admit that I wouldn't be disappointed if Khomich joins Lokomotiv, as long as 2 goalkeepers leave the camp, preferably Levenets and Pelizzoli! Khomich is a good goalkeeper. The fact that he is Russian and young is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment